Inside The Burrow
The Living Space
The Burrow living space is laid out to be contemporary, and yet to feel like a home. It is where you will find a lounge area, dining area, and open plan kitchen. It is light, bright and neutral, which reflects the surrounding beautiful landscapes, and nearby seascapes. We have tried to design The Burrow as the sort of place we would want to come and stay in, and come back to again and again, and hope you will feel the same way too!
- Designed for maximum lounging, but furnished to a high standard, with contemporary squishy sofas and seats
- Modern facilities subtly incorporated as to not distract from the uncluttered ambiance
- Original artwork from local south west artists
- Contemporary furniture
- Luxurious fabrics
- Chest full of games and jigsaw puzzles for rainy days
- Library of DVD’s that you can chose to borrow
- Flatscreen freeview television & DVD player
- Unlimited free Wi-fi
- Solid oak floors
- Large oak dining table to comfortably seat 6, perfect for family suppers!
- Handmade country-style kitchen
- Funky kitchen utensils
- Good quality cutlery & Denby crockery
- Electric hob and oven
- Dishwasher, so no arguments over who is doing the washing up!
- Washing machine within the kitchen
- Full sized fridge freezer
- Kitchen essentials – tea, coffee, sugar, seasonings, tea towels, selection of cleaning equipment
- We are happy to receive and unpack any local grocery deliveries prior to your arrival (Waitrose, Tesco’s, and Sainsbury’s all deliver here – or you can opt for food from one of our local farmshops)
- Heating and electricity all included
- A selection of items for those travelling with babies and young children can be included, by prior arrangement (please see our with children page)
- Please note there are several internal steps as floor levels vary, so this property is unfortunately unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Dogs Allowed – 2 maximum, or one giant breed. See the With dogs page for more information.
- No smoking
- Equally well suited to being a romantic hideaway for a couple, or a family bolthole.
All the bedrooms are individually decorated, with lovely quality furnishings.
- 3 bedrooms – one super-king, one kingsize and one twin
- Hotel quality bedlinen with a high thread count
- Gorgeous fabrics and individually decorated bedrooms
- Fluffy large Egyptian cotton bath sheets
- Selection of both down and anti-allergenic pillows on each bed
- French doors out from main bedroom to patio area
- Light, bright, uncluttered décor
- IPod docks in 2 of the bedrooms and the lounge
- Main bedroom has en-suite shower room
- 2 bathrooms – one main bathroom, with bath and shower over, and one en-suite shower room
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom and en-suite
- Both bath and shower available
- Contemporary bathrooms with limestone or slate tiling
- Electric towel rails
- Large fluffy Bath Sheets provided
- Complimentary handwash